River Valley Community Federal Credit Union's Share Draft Account is sure to meet all of your checking needs. Our checking offers:
- No monthly service charge
- FREE Rapid Cash Visa Debit Card (for those who qualify)
- Free Online Banking
- Overdraft Protection available from share savings account
- Courtesy Pay (for those who qualify)
Open a share draft account today by stopping by one of our locations.
3 Easy Ways to Reorder Checks:
- Call or stop by the Credit Union
- Call 1-877-585-8777
- Order Online
River Valley Communtiy Federal Credit Union also offers a Second Chance Checking Account. It's Purpose is to enable the Credit Union to be of service to the members in our current field of membership that currently are not eligible for our traditional checking account product due to previous negative checking account histories or records with CHEX Systems. We want to provide a checking account product to these members with strick and specific account guidlines providing service and guarding against loss to River Valley Community Federal Credit Union and its membership. This service is available at both of our Credit Union locations in Camden and in El Dorado.
Qualifications for the Second Chance Checking:
- If either the account Owner or Joint owner has a record with CHEX Systems in the last 5 years they will qualify for a RVCFCU 2nd Chance Checking account. These owners must meet the following criteria.
- CHEX System record must be less than $300.00
- All Account owners must be identified as outlined in our Member identification policy.
- Any previous account charge off or losses to the Credit Union must be satisfied.
Aditional Account Information:
- Fee: These accounts will be charged a monthly service fee of $5.00 on the last day of each month.
- Minimum balance to open is $100.00 and it must be placed on hold during the first 30 days.
- Not eligible for Courtesy Pay, and may have Overdraft Protection.
- River Valley Community FCU reserves the right to close a Second Chance Checking after 3 unpaid insufficient items. (Checks, ACH, Debit)
- The Members are eligible for Debit Cards.
- Members may convert this account to a Traditional Share Draft Account after 12 months of account history with no NSF or suspicious activity and clear CHEX Systems Record in the last 5 years.